Wednesday, 9 November 2011

The ios 4.3 Problems Resolved

As with any software update there is going to be a few bugs that need ironing out, the ios 4.3 problems are nothing to be alarmed about! The battery life on my iphone has definitely been affected. I could last all day without recharging before but now I need to recharge as soon as I get home from work, and that's with minimal use, whereas before i would be using my iphones applications, the gps and wifi, now its impossible unless I have access to a power point for quick recharges! I found the best way to deal with this is to completely turn off the social networking ping to limit the battery usage. I think the ping feature is useless anyway. It makes a surprising difference to the battery life, you should try it and put an end to your ios 4.3 problems forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Please leave a comment.